силы особого назначения
This automatic watch for divers is inspired by a Raketa diver watch design from the 1970s.
Located beside the naval bases of Saint Petersburg, the Raketa Watch Factory has been making watches for the Russian navy and Russian divers for a long time.
The Raketa “Amphibia” watch was conceived on the basis of mythical soviet Raketa diver model from the 1970s.
The watchmakers of the Raketa Watch Factory have now perfected this diver’s watch.
The maximum permissible depth is 400 metres (40 ATM). A scale on the rotating bezel marked in 15 minutes intervals enables the diver to control the level of oxygen in his bottle. The special screw-in crown prevents the diver from accidentally opening it underwater.
The engine of the Raketa “Amphibia” watch is a Russian automatic movement made in-house by the Raketa Watch Factory in Saint Petersburg.
The Amphibia, like all Raketa Watches are shipped directly from the Russian Manufacture, please allow up to 14 working days for your order to be delivered from Russia with love.
- Manufacture Raketa Watch Factory 2615 Automatic movement
- Hand decorated movement Neva waves
- 12hr indication HMS
- Bi-directional winding
Front glass Sapphire
- Mineral Crystal Exhibition case back
- 24 Jewels
- Average rate -10/+20 seconds per day
- Power reserve 40hours
- Case made from PVD Black stainless steel
- Uni-directional dive bezel with markings
- 43mm diameter
- 40 ATM WR
- Dial Black Navy Special Forces with SLN
- Hands with SLN
- 22mm Black / orange rubber strap with pin buckle
- 2 year international warranty