Qlocktwo Classic tells you the time in words in 5 minute increments, no hands, no rush
"It is half past seven"
The front cover of the QLOCKTWO® CREATOR'S EDITION METAMORPHITE fascinates with millions of years old
slate. Thanks to the typical and unique structure of the sedimentary rock, an interesting play
of colours with grey-brown tones is created.
For the QLOCKTWO® CREATOR'S EDITION METAMORPHITE, 350 to 400 million years of
pressure had to be exerted until grey slate formed from clay slurry, which ultimately adorns
the front of a QLOCKTWO® CLASSIC.
This fissile rock is still traditionally used for roof and facade construction and now the slate front decorates the newest member of the QLOCKTWO® CREATOR'S EDITION. It’s typical colour and individual structure makes each
METAMORPHITE front unique. Numbered and laser signed by the creators Biegert & Funk
The body contains a matrix of 110 LED lights which are programmed to illuminate the letters in the face and reveal the time.
Measuring 45cm x 45cm and less than 25mm thick the Qlocktwo Classic is the perfect addition to the modern home, more like a work of art than a clock.
QLOCKTWO Metamorphite can be only be positioned on the wall
with the included fixtures.
- Size: 45cm x 45cm
- Weight: approximately 6kg
- Fixtures for wall or stand mounting included
- Operating voltage: 5V
- 110–240V mini power adapter included
- Qlocktwo require mains power either by using the the supplied cord or by having an electrician hardwire to mains, please ask if you are unsure
- Low energy consumption due to LED technology
- Country of manufacture: Germany
- Full warranty: 2 years
- Qlocktwo is available in many languages, ask us about your preferred language and we can order it especially for you