Qlocktwo Classic tells you the time in words in 5 minute increments, no hands, no rush
"It is half past seven"
The Qlocktwo Large Hand Aged Vintage Copper is created by taking a solid sheet of Copper plated Steel, laser cutting the letters in our workshops in Germany and applying a special chemical by hand to advance the ageing process.
Each Qlocktwo Large Vintage Copper is completely unique, no two Qlocks are the same giving you a one of a kind piece of functional artwork for your home or business.
The body contains a matrix of 110 LED lights which are programmed to illuminate the letters in the face and reveal the time. Additionally your Qlock will provide the passing minutes by illuminating a single dot in each corner as time passes.
Measuring an imposing 90cm x 90cm the Qlocktwo Collectors Edition Large is the perfect addition to the modern home, more like a work of art than a clock.
QLOCKTWO LARGE is made for a floating wall
installation only. Fixtures for wall mounting including wiring, bracket and wall template are included to make the installation of your Qlock simple. We recommend installation by 2 or more people.
All Qlocktwo Large Editions are made to order and take approximately 8-12 weeks to hand make in the German Manufacture.
To find out more about the process please email us at email@example.com
- Size: 90cm x 90cm
- Wall Weight: approximately 25kg
- Shipping Weight approx 40kg
- Fixtures for wall installation included
- Operating voltage: 5V
- 110–240V mini power adapter included
- Qlocktwo require 240v mains power either by using the the supplied cord or by having an electrician hardwire to mains, please ask if you are unsure
- Low energy consumption due to LED technology
- Country of manufacture: Germany
- Full warranty: 2 years