Qlocktwo Classic tells you the time in words in 5 minute increments, no hands, no rush
"It is half past seven"
The Qlocktwo Classic Brushed Copper is created by taking a solid sheet of steel and plating it in Copper, laser cutting the letters in our workshops in Germany and brushing the surface to give you a soft copper finish reminiscent of Scandinavian style. The face is held on by four bolts.
The body contains a matrix of LED lights which are programmed to illuminate the letters in the face and reveal the time.
Our Qlocktwo Classic measures 45cm x 45cm and is the perfect addition to the modern home, more like a work of art than a clock.
QLOCKTWO Classic can be installed on a shelf or table with the included acrylic base or floating wall
installation with the included wall mount and hard wire included option.
- Size: 45cm x 45cm
- Weight: approximately 7kg
- Fixtures for wall included
- Frosted Acrylic base included
- Operating voltage: 5V
- 110–240V mini power USB adapter included
- Low energy consumption due to LED technology
- Country of manufacture: Germany
- Full warranty: 2 years
- Qlocktwo is available in many languages, ask us about your preferred language and we can order it especially for you