The last of the Carbon Editions! 🍊
ARE YOU READY?
At SEVENFRIDAY, we like bold statements, we love being colorful. After seeing Red, after feeling frosty White, we now urge you to take your vitamin C! And that vitamin C can only be found in SEVENFRIDAY’s new Orange Carbon.
The P3C/09’s massive 47mm case you have come to expect from us is made lighter and stronger thanks to Carbon Fibre!
Fibre resin is used to etch an orange line around the bezel, orange lacquer is used to embellish our 7F signature on the screw-down crown and to top it all off, carbon fibre numeral plate at 12 and 2 giving the dial an extra dimension.
Yet it remains a genuine SEVENFRIDAY, with all the unique hallmarks you have come to expect like NFC chip for authentication and a three-year warranty with registration using the SEVENFRIDAY APP (iOS & android). A hardened mineral glass with high impact resistance protecting a dial made of 4 separate layers finished in brushed sunray gun metal.
- Case: 47,6x47mm (WxH) • Thickness: 15mm
- Strap: 28 to 24mm
- Crown diameter: 8mm
- Automatic MIYOTA 82S7
- 40 hours power reserve
- Hour / Minute / Off-centered
- small second / 24H / Visible balance wheel
- Three piece case, bezel, case (incl. animation ring) and case back with screws
- 10ATM water resistance
K1 hardened mineral for high tensile strength
- Black PVD case, caseback & buckle
- Screw down crown for 100m WR
- Carbon Fibre Bezel with Orange glass fibre bezel line
- Carbon Fibre Animation Ring.
- Brushed gunmetal dial comprised of 4 layers finished alternately matt, brushed and sunray. 40'-60 minute track' highlighted in orange
- Open balance wheel on Miyota 82S7 which has a 40 hour power reserve.
Arch plate with numerals 12 and 2 made out of genuine CARBON FIBRE
- 24hr disc, small seconds, minute hand, hour hand
Yellow markers at 12, 4 and 8 hours.
- White pointer on the orange small second and the 24 hours disc
- The case is 100 metres water resistant thanks to the screw down crown. 💦
#livesevenfriday with SEVENFRIDAY Watches from The Independent Collective