50 YEARS OF PORSCHE DNA
The rebirth of the 901 Collection started with a worldwide search for the perfect car. The donated 911 was then sent to a smithy on Falster - an island in the south-eastern part of Denmark. In this process the car parts were rolled flat and straightened in order to press out the dials from the metal sheets.
The dial is cut directly from a salvaged Porsche 911 and coated with a grey, semi-transparent lacquer. This ensures no two watches are identical due to the scratches in the patina dial.
The contrast in the rough dial and the brushed and polished 316L stainless steel case sets the 901 apart from any other watch out there.
The power reserve disc at 12 o'clock is created to resemble the fuel - and oil gauge of the early 911's.
On the 901-01 and 901-03 the back disc is all black when fully charged, whereas on the 901-02 the disc is all white when fully wound.
The seconds indices around the outer dial is written in the iconic Porsche font.
The Finer Details, because you're a guy who pays attention!
- 34mm diameter
- Height 13mm
- Opening diameter 37mm
- Weight 110g
- Functions 3hand day/date.monht/power reserve
- SuperLuminova on hands and markers
- 4pc stainless steel case
- Miyota cal 9100 automatic movement
- 40+ hours power reserve
- Sapphire crystal top glass for high scratch resistance
- Dial is handcrafted metal form a recycled Porsche 911 with a semi transparent laquer to seal the raw metal.
- Calf leather strap with quick release system
- 30m WR, splash resistant
- 2 years International Warranty